We will begin the design process with a Designer Consultation. This allows our team to gain a better understanding of your needs and goals. The dedicated time is roughly one hour.
- Define client goals
- Determine use of existing furniture / function of space
- Identify style / room review
- Establish budget
After the initial Designer Consultation, we will review your project in much greater detail. A Design Development will cover various elements, depending on the budget and scope of the project. This is when the design process truly begins.
- Develop design concept including color schemes, furniture styles, finishes, & materials
- Visit showrooms / design retailers to determine design concept and style
- Select flooring, wall covering, paint, window coverings, lighting, furniture,
- fabrics & accessories / accent pieces
- Color & material inspiration board
- Scaled furniture layout plan